January 24, 2006
Four In The Morning
I've been vandalized. Who knew laywers were into tagging, but the Listless one tagged me with the “Four in the Morning” meme.
Four Places You’ve Lived:
1. Kirkwood MO
2. Palo Alto CA
3. Huntington Beach CA
4. Kirkwood MO
Four Jobs You’ve Had In Your Life:
1. Stump Remover -- no power tools allowed.
3. Rocket Scientist.
4. Authority Figure -- at least to the Fruit of My Loins.
Four Movies You Could Watch Over And Over (and Over and Over):
1. True Grit. The Duke finally wins his Oscar, thus showing what a fat old man can do.
2. The Shawshank Redemption. I get to watch it over and over on cable.
3. Duel at Diablo. The Thinking Man's western.
4. Groundhog Day. Bill Murray's Catholic allegory.
Four TV Shows You Love To Watch:
2. Rockford Files
3. The Amazing Race
Four Places You’ve Been on Vacation:
1. Eureka MO
2. Sheffield IA
3. Walt Disney World FL
4. Interlaken Switzerland
Four Of Your Favorite Foods:
1. Italian Salad, St. Louis Style (Pasta House, Rich & Charlies, Massas etc.)
2. Chicken Scaloppine.
3. Key Lime Pie (if it is yellow, not green).
4. Peanut Brittle
Four Places You’d Rather Be:
2. No Place
3. On Vacation
4. There is no 4th place
Four Albums You Can’t Live Without:
While I've fully embraced Mix, Rip, & Burn, Kevin's Favorites 1 to 4 wouldn't mean much. I did the same thing in the heyday of cassette tapes, but Long, Obscure and/or Weird 1 and 2 also wouldn't mean much.
1. Illusions on a Double Dimple
2. The Unforgettable Fire
3. Close to the Edge
4. Reach the Beach